




I present to you the Rolland trailer from Farming Simulator 22, which I’ve ported to Farming Simulator 25 with official permission from the modder, Steve.
After much discussion and coordination, I’m now pleased to offer you this revised and expanded Farming Simulator 25 version!
Revisions & New Features:
Fully adapted for LS25
Color selection for the body
Rim color selection
Side markers installed + taillights reworked
Rear work lights installed – improved visibility at night
Tire configurations (various manufacturers & profiles)
Ready for anything your farm throws at you:
Whether you’re loading potatoes until the frame groans, hauling silage, transporting grain, collecting manure, or simply moving half the map – the Rolland handles it all without complaint! Robust, versatile, and ideal for anyone who wants serious farm action.
- Authors / Credits
- xGerExoTic
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/oc820fd93z4p/fs25_rollandrollpushBlack.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive