




I present to you the Rolland trailer from the LS22, which I brought into Farming Simulator 25 with the official release from modder Steve.
After a long consultation and coordination, I can now offer you this revised and expanded LS25 version!
Revisions & new features:
Completely adapted to LS25
Choice of colors for construction
Rim color choice
Sidemarkers installed + taillights revised
Work light installed at the rear – better visibility at night
Tire configurations (different manufacturers & profiles
Ready for everything that arises on your farm:
Whether filling potatoes until the frame groans, shooting silage, driving grain, collecting manure or simply moving half the map
Rolland handles it without complaining!
Robust, versatile and ideal for anyone who wants some real yard action.
Have fun with the mod!
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact me privately.
I look forward to feedback and further ideas!
- Authors / Credits
- xGerExotic SteveModding
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/0lrnhiedfpva/fs25_rollandrollpushBlack.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive