



Hello everyone,
V2.0.0.0
Added “Blind Spots” stickers for PL
Alcantara modification: Brown > Dark Gray
Changed the “carbon” texture
Changed the “wood” texture
New mod icon
I arrive very slowly but surely on FS25 with new things to satisfy you and improve your gameplay and today, I decided to publish the Renault T of Dr3RS for screen printing in the name of the company “XPO logistics” as you have already seen on one of my FS22 mods previously!
The Renault T is in the truck category or under the Renault brand!
I would particularly like to thank my colleague MODDERS DR3RS for authorizing me to modify this mod that he made!
Any conversion or re-Upload is prohibited any modification (s) of the mod is strictly prohibited out of respect for my work.
Enjoy!
Basti1_bnl
- Authors / Credits
- BASTI1 BNL DR3RS
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/y5248hbpm1pt/FS25_Renault_T_XPO_LogisticsV2_ByBASTI1BNL.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive