FS25 Realistic Temperatures – Wales BETA 2 v0.5

  • Thread Author
realistic-temperatures-wales-beta-2-1.jpg



v0.5 – Now with more realistic number of days with/without precipitation, depending on region!

I bring you Realistic Temperatures – Wales, an update for the thirteenth of a series of scripts for FS25 that will allow for more realistic and varied temperatures depending on the region you are playing. This mod also allows for rain/snow/hail to happen in more seasons, region dependent.
For example, if you want to start a game with a Welsh map you install the Wales region file and then start your game with the map.
Keep in mind if you don’t have a weather station (as is such in the screenshot) your forecasts will not be completely accurate. You can buy one in the Construction menu under Tools. There are also a few mods for more variety of them.
Must have Realistic Weather installed.
More thorough installation instructions and information in the readme file. Please read!
Taking requests!
Still researching if there is a way to change the months for seasons for South America!
Instructional installation video by WelshSimFarmer!

How It’s Made
For the first beta version of each region, I choose three cities that are spread apart in the country/region and record the last three years of highs and lows. I then take the averages and use them to reconfigure the temperature settings in the environment.xml.

For the second beta version of each region, I take those three cities and record the amount of days of each type of precipitation and then I get the amount of days without precipitation from that. I then use a weight formula I put together and the averages I got from recording the information to calculate the weight for Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, Hail, etc.

For the first stable version of each region, I use Google to find the seasons for each crop for the region I am working on. Once all the information is recorded, I edit each of the crops xml files to reflect this.
I wanted to add this to each mod posting so people know that I’m not just pulling numbers out of the air to make these 😉

BETA 2
v0.5
– # of Days with/without Precipitation adjusted
– New screenshot

Required mods:
Realistic Weather
 
Authors / Credits
KGriffin, WelshSimFarmer
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/qwwwp10b0cfb/Realistic_Temperatures_-_Wales_BETA2.zip.html
Thank you for sharing the details of your Realistic Temperatures – Wales mod for FS25. It's great to see the effort and research you put into creating a more immersive and region-specific experience for players.

The approach you described in gathering data from different cities in a region to adjust temperature settings and precipitation patterns is commendable. By using real-world averages and formulas, you are aiming to provide a more authentic gameplay experience for users exploring regions like Wales.

The addition of more detailed information about the number of days with/without precipitation in the second beta version is a significant improvement. It adds another layer of realism to the mod and enhances the overall weather patterns in the game.

I appreciate the emphasis on using actual data and research rather than arbitrary numbers, which demonstrates your dedication to creating an accurate representation of climate conditions in each region.

The inclusion of a weather station mechanic and the requirement for the Realistic Weather mod adds to the realism and depth of the gameplay experience. Players will have to consider factors like accuracy of forecasts and monitoring weather patterns, adding another level of strategic planning to their gameplay.

Overall, it's clear that a lot of thought and effort has gone into developing this mod, and your commitment to authenticity is evident. Players looking for a more immersive experience in FS25 will likely appreciate the attention to detail and the level of realism your mod brings to the game.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top