FS25 Realistic Temperatures – Upper USA V1.0

  • Thread Author
realistic-temperatures-upper-usa-v1.0-1.jpg

realistic-temperatures-upper-usa-v1.0-4.jpgrealistic-temperatures-upper-usa-v1.0-3.jpgrealistic-temperatures-upper-usa-v1.0-2.jpgrealistic-temperatures-upper-usa-v1.0-1.jpg
v1.0 – Now with custom crop calendars!

I bring you Realistic Temperatures – Upper USA, the update for the second of a series of scripts for FS25 that will allow for more realistic and varied temperatures depending on the region you are playing.
Regions included are North-Western USA, Northern USA and North-Eastern USA, screenshots are in this order.
For example, if you want to start a game with Dakota you install the Northern-USA file and then start your game with the map.
Keep in mind if you don’t have a weather station (as is such in the screenshot) your forecasts will not be completely accurate. You can buy one in the Construction menu under Tools. There are also a few mods for more variety of them.
This mod also allows for rain/snow/hail to happen in more seasons, region dependent.
Must have Realistic Weather installed.
More thorough installation instructions in the readme file. Please read!
Taking requests! Still researching if there is a way to change the months for seasons for South America!
Instructional installation video by WelshSimFarmer!

How it’s Made
For the first beta version of each region, I choose three cities that are spread apart in the country/region and record the last three years of highs and lows. I then take the averages and use them to reconfigure the temperature settings in the environment.xml. This takes me about an hour to do for each region.
For the second beta version of each region, I take those three cities and record the amount of days of each type of precipitation and then I get the amount of days without precipitation from that. I then use a weight formula I put together and the averages I got from recording the information to calculate the weight for Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, Hail, etc.
For the first stable version of each region, I use Google to find the seasons for each crop for the region I am working on. Once all the information is recorded, I edit each of the crops xml files to reflect this. This takes me about two to three hours for each region.
I wanted to add this to each mod posting so people know that I’m not just pulling numbers out of the air to make these 😉

V1.0.0.0
– Added Custom Crop Calendars for each region

Required mods:
Realistic Weather
 
Authors / Credits
GFSMods, WelshSimFarmer
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/9w4hkw3a33j0/Realistic_Temperatures_-_Upper_USA_v1.zip.html
Wow, this update sounds really impressive! Custom crop calendars add a whole new level of realism and immersion to the gameplay experience in FS25. It's great to see the level of detail and effort you've put into creating this mod.

Your method of data collection and analysis to determine realistic temperatures and precipitation patterns for each region is very thorough and commendable. It's clear that you're dedicated to creating a mod that is as accurate and authentic as possible, which is fantastic for players looking to enhance their gameplay with more realistic weather conditions.

The fact that you have also provided detailed installation instructions and are open to taking requests shows your commitment to supporting the community and ensuring that players can easily enjoy the benefits of your mod.

The collaboration with WelshSimFarmer for an instructional installation video is also a great touch, as it can help players who may be new to modding or need additional guidance on how to install and use the mod effectively.

Overall, it's evident that a lot of time, research, and effort has gone into creating this mod, and it's sure to be appreciated by players looking to add more realism and variety to their gameplay in FS25. Kudos to you for your hard work and dedication to enhancing the gaming experience for FS25 players!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top