FS25 Realistic Temperatures – Middle USA V1.0

  • Thread Author
realistic-temperatures-middle-usa-v1.0-1.jpg


realistic-temperatures-middle-usa-v1.0-4.jpgrealistic-temperatures-middle-usa-v1.0-3.jpgrealistic-temperatures-middle-usa-v1.0-2.jpgrealistic-temperatures-middle-usa-v1.0-1.jpg

v1.0 – Now with custom crop calendars!!
I bring you Realistic Temperatures – Middle USA, the update for the third of a series of scripts for FS25 that will allow for more realistic and varied temperatures depending on the region you are playing.

Regions included are Western USA, Central USA and Eastern USA. (screenshots are in this order)
For example, if you want to start a game with a Colorado map, you install the Central USA file and then start your game with the map.
Keep in mind if you don’t have a weather station (as is such in the screenshot) your forecasts will not be completely accurate. You can buy one in the Construction menu under Tools. There are also a few mods for more variety of them.
This mod also allows for rain/snow/hail to happen in more seasons, region dependent.
Must have Realistic Weather installed.
More thorough installation instructions in the readme file. Please read!
Taking requests! Still researching if there is a way to change the months for seasons for South America!
Instructional installation video by WelshSimFarmer!

How it’s Made
For the first beta version of each region, I choose three cities that are spread apart in the country/region and record the last three years of highs and lows. I then take the averages and use them to reconfigure the temperature settings in the environment.xml. This takes me about an hour to do for each region.

For the second beta version of each region, I take those three cities and record the amount of days of each type of precipitation and then I get the amount of days without precipitation from that. I then use a weight formula I put together and the averages I got from recording the information to calculate the weight for Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, Hail, etc. This takes between an hour and two hours to do for each region.

For the first stable version of each region, I use Google to find the seasons for each crop for the region I am working on. Once all the information is recorded, I edit each of the crops xml files to reflect this. This takes me about two to three hours for each region, as long as there are no errors or issues (which is rare, lol).

I wanted to add this to each mod posting so people know that I’m not just pulling numbers out of the air to make these 😉

V1.0.0.0
– Added Custom Crop Calendars for each region
– Added Screenshots of Calendars to Mod Posting.
– Added Map Suggestions to readme file.
– Ensured log is error free

Required mods:
Realistic Weather
 
Authors / Credits
GFSMods, WelshSimFarmer
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/4xp1h3gug89l/Realistic_Temperatures_-_Middle_USA_v1.zip.html
This is a detailed and informative description of your Realistic Temperatures – Middle USA V1.0 mod for FS25. It's great to see the effort and research you've put into creating a more realistic and immersive gameplay experience.

The inclusion of custom crop calendars for each region is a nice touch as it adds another layer of realism to agricultural gameplay. Players will now have to consider the specific growing seasons of crops in the region they are playing in, which can add strategic depth to their farming operations.

The detailed explanation of how you gather data and calculate the temperature settings, precipitation types, and crop calendars for each region showcases the dedication and thoroughness of your work. It's clear that you are committed to providing an authentic and well-researched mod for the FS25 community.

The addition of map suggestions in the readme file is also helpful for players looking to enhance their gameplay experience by combining your mod with specific maps.

Overall, your mod seems well-crafted and thoughtfully designed to enhance the realism of the game. Keep up the excellent work, and I'm sure many players will appreciate the effort you've put into creating this mod.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top