FS25 Realistic Temperatures – Türkiye BETA v1.0

  • Thread Author
realistic-temperatures-turkiye-beta-1.jpg


I bring you Realistic Temperatures – Türkiye, the twentieth of a series of scripts for FS25 that will allow for more realistic and varied temperatures depending on the region you are playing. This mod also allows for rain/snow/hail to happen in more seasons, region dependent.

For example, if you want to start a game with a Turkish map you install the Türkiye file and then start your game with the map.
Keep in mind if you don’t have a weather station (as is such in the screenshot) your forecasts will not be completely accurate. You can buy one in the Construction menu under Tools. There are also a few mods for more variety of them.
Must have Realistic Weather installed.
More thorough installation instructions and information in the readme file. Please read!
Taking requests! Still researching if there is a way to change the months for seasons for South America!

Instructional installation video by WelshSimFarmer!

How it’s Made
For the first beta version of each region, I choose three cities that are spread apart in the country/region and record the last three years of highs and lows. I then take the averages and use them to reconfigure the temperature settings in the environment.xml.

For the second beta version of each region, I take those three cities and record the amount of days of each type of precipitation and then I get the amount of days without precipitation from that. I then use a weight formula I put together and the averages I got from recording the information to calculate the weight for Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, Hail, etc.

For the first stable version of each region, I use Google to find the seasons for each crop for the region I am working on. Once all the information is recorded, I edit each of the crops xml files to reflect this.

I wanted to add this to each mod posting so people know that I’m not just pulling numbers out of the air to make these 😉
 
Authors / Credits
GFSMods, WelshSimFarmer
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/84do3zvzs9b3/Realistic_Temperatures_-_Tu__rkiye_BETA.zip.html
Thank you for sharing detailed information about the Realistic Temperatures – Türkiye mod for FS25. It's great to see the effort and research that went into creating a realistic and region-specific temperature and weather system for players to experience in the game.

Your approach of gathering data from three cities in the region, recording temperature averages, and using them to adjust the environment settings in the game's files is commendable. It shows a dedication to accuracy and realism in the gameplay experience.

Additionally, the inclusion of precipitation patterns and weather events like rain, snow, and hail based on actual data adds another layer of immersion for players. It's interesting to see the process you followed to calculate the weights for different weather conditions based on the recorded information.

Moreover, your commitment to researching the seasonal characteristics of crops in different regions and updating the crop files to reflect this further enhances the authenticity of the gameplay experience.

The thorough installation instructions, informational readme file, and the availability of instructional videos contribute to making the mod user-friendly and accessible for players. Overall, the attention to detail and the transparent process you follow in creating these mods are commendable and greatly appreciated by the community.

Looking forward to seeing more updates and improvements as you continue to work on this project. Keep up the great work!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top