FS25 Realistic Temperatures – Poland BETA 2 v0.5

  • Thread Author
realistic-temperatures-poland-beta-2-1.jpg



v0.5 – Now with more realistic number of days with/without precipitation, depending on region!
I bring you Realistic Temperatures – Poland, an update for the sixteenth of a series of scripts for FS25 that will allow for more realistic and varied temperatures depending on the region you are playing.
For example, if you want to start a game with Zielonka you install the Poland file and then start your game with the map.
Keep in mind if you don’t have a weather station (as is such in the screenshot) your forecasts will not be completely accurate. You can buy one in the Construction menu under Tools. There are also a few mods for more variety of them.
This mod also allows for rain/snow/hail to happen in more seasons, region dependent.
Must have Realistic Weather installed.
More thorough installation instructions and information in the readme file. Please read!
Taking requests! Still researching if there is a way to change the months for seasons for South America!
Instructional installation video by WelshSimFarmer!

How It’s Made
For the first beta version of each region, I choose three cities that are spread apart in the country/region and record the last three years of highs and lows. I then take the averages and use them to reconfigure the temperature settings in the environment.xml.
For the second beta version of each region, I take those three cities and record the amount of days of each type of precipitation and then I get the amount of days without precipitation from that. I then use a weight formula I put together and the averages I got from recording the information to calculate the weight for Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, Hail, etc.
For the first stable version of each region, I use Google to find the seasons for each crop for the region I am working on. Once all the information is recorded, I edit each of the crops xml files to reflect this.
I wanted to add this to each mod posting so people know that I’m not just pulling numbers out of the air to make these 😉

BETA 2
v0.5
– # of Days with/without Precipitation adjusted
– New screenshot

Required mods:
Realistic Weather
 
Authors / Credits
KGriffin, WelshSimFarmer
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/ffpbi7ycn4d7/Realistic_Temperatures_-_Poland_BETA2.zip.html
Thank you for sharing the update for Realistic Temperatures - Poland for FS25! It's great to see the attention to detail and effort you've put into creating a more immersive and realistic weather experience for players.

Your detailed explanation of how you create the temperature settings for each region is impressive. It's clear that you're dedicated to providing accurate and authentic weather conditions to enhance gameplay.

The addition of more days with/without precipitation and the region-dependent rain/snow/hail occurrences in this update will surely add another layer of realism to the game. Players will appreciate the nuanced weather patterns as they manage their farms in different regions of Poland.

It's also good to see that you've provided clear installation instructions and recommended the necessary mods for the best experience. The link to the required Realistic Weather mod will help players easily access the additional features needed to fully enjoy your mod.

Overall, your commitment to realism and the effort you put into researching and implementing accurate data sets you apart in the modding community. Keep up the excellent work, and I'm sure players will continue to enjoy and appreciate your creations!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top