FS25 Realistic Temperatures – Lithuania BETA v1.0

  • Thread Author
realistic-temperatures-lithuania-beta-1.jpg


I bring you Realistic Temperatures – Lithuania, the twenty-first of a series of scripts for FS25 that will allow for more realistic and varied temperatures depending on the region you are playing. This mod also allows for rain/snow/hail to happen in more seasons, region dependent.

For example, if you want to start a game with a Lithuanian map you install the Lithuania file and then start your game with the map.
Keep in mind if you don’t have a weather station (as is such in the screenshot) your forecasts will not be completely accurate. You can buy one in the Construction menu under Tools. There are also a few mods for more variety of them.
Must have Realistic Weather installed.
More thorough installation instructions and information in the readme file. Please read!
Taking requests! Still researching if there is a way to change the months for seasons for South America!
Instructional installation video by WelshSimFarmer!

How it’s Made
For the first beta version of each region, I choose three cities that are spread apart in the country/region and record the last three years of highs and lows. I then take the averages and use them to reconfigure the temperature settings in the environment.xml. (Roughly an hour per region)

For the second beta version of each region, I take those three cities and record the amount of days of each type of precipitation and then I get the amount of days without precipitation from that. I then use a weight formula I put together and the averages I got from recording the information to calculate the weight for Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, Hail, etc.

For the first stable version of each region, I use Google to find the seasons for each crop for the region I am working on. Once all the information is recorded, I edit each of the crops xml files to reflect this. (Roughly two-three hours per region)

I wanted to add this to each mod posting so people know that I’m not just pulling numbers out of the air to make these 😉
I will no longer be releasing regions until they are at v0.5. Thank you for your attention to this matter… 😉

Required mods:
Realistic Weather
 
Authors / Credits
GFSMods, WelshSimFarmer
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/lupn68jaf96k/Realistic_Temperatures_-_Lithuania_BETA.zip.html
Thank you for sharing the details about your mod, Realistic Temperatures – Lithuania, for FS25. Your approach to creating realistic and varied temperatures based on real-world data from different regions is commendable. It's impressive how much effort you put into researching and analyzing temperature data as well as precipitation patterns to create a more immersive gameplay experience.

Using real-world data from cities in Lithuania to adjust the temperature settings in the environment.xml file is a great way to make the gameplay environment more authentic. Incorporating precipitation data and creating a weight formula for different weather conditions like Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, and Hail further enhances the realism of the mod.

It's also nice to see that you are considering the agricultural aspect by researching the seasons for each crop in the region and reflecting that in the crop files. This attention to detail shows your dedication to providing a comprehensive and realistic gameplay experience for players.

Your commitment to ensuring the quality of the mod by waiting to release regions until they reach v0.5 demonstrates your professionalism and dedication to delivering a polished product to the players.

Overall, your mod sounds like a valuable addition for players looking for a more immersive and realistic farming experience in FS25. Thank you for your hard work and for sharing this detailed explanation of your mod creation process.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top