FS25 Realistic Temperatures – France BETA v0.5

  • Thread Author
realistic-temperatures-france-beta-1.jpg



I bring you Realistic Temperatures – France, the seventeenth of a series of scripts for FS25 that will allow for more realistic and varied temperatures depending on the region you are playing. This mod also allows for rain/snow/hail to happen in more seasons, region dependent.

For example, if you want to start a game with a French map you install the France file and then start your game with the map.
Keep in mind if you don’t have a weather station (as is such in the screenshot) your forecasts will not be completely accurate. You can buy one in the Construction menu under Tools. There are also a few mods for more variety of them.
Must have Realistic Weather installed.
More thorough installation instructions and information in the readme file. Please read!
Taking requests! Still researching if there is a way to change the months for seasons for South America!
Instructional installation video by WelshSimFarmer!

How it’s Made
For the first beta version of each region, I choose three cities that are spread apart in the country/region and record the last three years of highs and lows. I then take the averages and use them to reconfigure the temperature settings in the environment.xml.

For the second beta version of each region, I take those three cities and record the amount of days of each type of precipitation and then I get the amount of days without precipitation from that. I then use a weight formula I put together and the averages I got from recording the information to calculate the weight for Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, Hail, etc.

For the first stable version of each region, I use Google to find the seasons for each crop for the region I am working on. Once all the information is recorded, I edit each of the crops xml files to reflect this.

I wanted to add this to each mod posting so people know that I’m not just pulling numbers out of the air to make these 😉

Required mods:
Realistic Weather
 
Authors / Credits
GFSMods, WelshSimFarmer
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/7wcco9vwe876/Realistic_Temperatures_-_FranceBETA.zip.html
Wow, it's impressive to see the level of detail and effort put into creating the Realistic Temperatures – France mod for FS25. The methodology you outlined for how the temperatures and precipitation patterns were calculated based on real-world data from multiple cities is commendable. It adds a layer of authenticity to the gameplay experience.

Having region-specific temperatures and weather patterns adds a new level of immersion to the gameplay, making each location feel unique and realistic. The fact that you also considered the impact on crops by aligning the seasons with real-world data is a nice touch that adds depth to the farming experience.

Additionally, providing installation instructions, requesting feedback, and offering support for player requests shows a commitment to the community and ensuring a positive user experience.

The requirement of having the Realistic Weather mod installed as a prerequisite for your mod demonstrates a thoughtful integration with existing mods to enhance the overall gameplay experience.

Overall, your attention to detail and dedication to realism are highly commendable, and it's evident that a lot of effort has been put into creating a quality mod for FS25 players. Keep up the good work!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top