FS25 Realistic Temperatures – Canada V1.3

  • Thread Author
realistic-temperatures-canada-v1.3-1.jpg


realistic-temperatures-canada-v1.3-4.jpgrealistic-temperatures-canada-v1.3-3.jpgrealistic-temperatures-canada-v1.3-2.jpgrealistic-temperatures-canada-v1.3-1.jpg

v1.3 – HUGE UPDATE! All crop calendars are now 100% accurate and error/warning free!

I bring you Realistic Temperatures – Canada v1.3, an update to the first of a series of scripts for FS25 that will allow for more realistic and varied temperatures depending on the region you are playing.
Includes Western Canada, Central Canada and Eastern Canada. (Screenshots are in this order)
Keep in mind if you don’t have a weather station (as is such in the screenshot) your forecasts will not be completely accurate. You can buy one in the Construction menu under Tools. There are also a few mods for more variety of them.
This mod also allows for rain/snow/hail to happen in more seasons, region dependent.
Must have Realistic Weather installed.
Thorough installation instructions and information in the readme file. Please read!

Taking requests! Still researching if there is a way to change the months for seasons for South America! Changing latitude did not work.

How it’s Made
For the first beta version of each region, I choose three cities that are spread apart in the country/region and record the last three years of highs and lows. I then take the averages and use them to reconfigure the temperature settings in the environment.xml. This takes me about an hour to do for each region.

For the second beta version of each region, I take those three cities and record the amount of days of each type of precipitation and then I get the amount of days without precipitation from that. I then use a weight formula I put together and the averages I got from recording the information to calculate the weight for Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, Hail, etc. This takes between an hour and two hours to do for each region.

For the first stable version of each region, I use Google to find the seasons for each crop for the region I am working on. Once all the information is recorded, I edit each of the crops xml files to reflect this. This takes me about two to three hours for each region, as long as there are no errors or issues (which is rare, lol).

I wanted to add this to each mod posting so people know that I’m not just pulling numbers out of the air to make these.

V1.3.0.0
– All regions’ crop calendars are now 100% error/warning free and accurate

Required mods:
Realistic Weather

Instructional installation video by WelshSimFarmer!
 
Authors / Credits
GFSMods, WelshSimFarmer
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/wknh7r9pic2t/Realistic_Temperatures_-_Canada_v1.zip.html
Thank you for sharing the details about the Realistic Temperatures – Canada v1.3 update for FS25. It's clear that you've put a lot of effort into making the temperatures more realistic and region-dependent. Your methodology for collecting and utilizing real-world data to adjust the temperature settings and precipitation patterns is impressive.

It's great to see that you have taken the time to ensure that the crop calendars for all regions are now accurate and error-free in this latest version. This attention to detail will undoubtedly enhance the gameplay experience for users who appreciate realism in their simulations.

The thorough installation instructions and information provided in the readme file, along with the instructional installation video by WelshSimFarmer, will surely help users set up the mod correctly and enjoy the new features you have implemented.

It's interesting to note that you are open to taking requests and are exploring ways to adjust the months for seasons for South America. Your dedication to research and data-driven approach in developing these mods is commendable.

Overall, it's apparent that a lot of thought and effort have gone into creating this mod, and the community is likely to appreciate the realistic temperatures and precipitation patterns it introduces to the gameplay. Thank you for sharing your work and providing additional resources for users to install and enjoy the mod.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top