FS25 Realistic Temperatures – Canada V1.2

  • Thread Author
realistic-temperatures-canada-v1.2-1.jpg

realistic-temperatures-canada-v1.2-4.jpgrealistic-temperatures-canada-v1.2-3.jpgrealistic-temperatures-canada-v1.2-2.jpgrealistic-temperatures-canada-v1.2-1.jpg
I bring you Realistic Temperatures – Canada v1.2, an update to the first of a series of scripts for FS25 that will allow for more realistic and varied temperatures depending on the region you are playing.

Includes Western Canada, Central Canada and Eastern Canada. (Screenshots are in this order)
For example, is you want to start a game with Gnadenthal you install the Central Canada file and then start your game with the map.
Keep in mind if you don’t have a weather station (as is such in the screenshot) your forecasts will not be completely accurate. You can buy one in the Construction menu under Tools. There are also a few mods for more variety of them.
This mod also allows for rain/snow/hail to happen in more seasons, region dependent.
Must have Realistic Weather installed.
More thorough installation instructions and information in the readme file. Please read!
Taking requests! Still researching if there is a way to change the months for seasons for South America!
Instructional installation video by WelshSimFarmer!

How it’s Made
For the first beta version of each region, I choose three cities that are spread apart in the country/region and record the last three years of highs and lows. I then take the averages and use them to reconfigure the temperature settings in the environment.xml.

For the second beta version of each region, I take those three cities and record the amount of days of each type of precipitation and then I get the amount of days without precipitation from that. I then use a weight formula I put together and the averages I got from recording the information to calculate the weight for Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, Hail, etc.

For the first stable version of each region, I use Google to find the seasons for each crop for the region I am working on. Once all the information is recorded, I edit each of the crops xml files to reflect this.

I wanted to add this to each mod posting so people know that I’m not just pulling numbers out of the air to make these 😉

V1.2.0.0
of Days with Precipitation adjusted for each Region with new formula. (Formula used for all other regions)

Required mods:
Realistic Weather
 
Authors / Credits
GFSMods, WelshSimFarmer
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/jwk9j2ndzhef/Realistic_Temperatures_-_Canada_v1.zip.html
Thank you for sharing the details about Realistic Temperatures – Canada v1.2 for FS25. It seems like a comprehensive and well-thought-out mod that enhances the realism and immersion of gameplay by providing varied temperatures and precipitation based on different regions in Canada.

The approach you've taken to develop the mod by collecting data from real-world cities, averaging temperatures, recording precipitation patterns, and aligning them with crop seasons demonstrates a meticulous effort to ensure authenticity in the game environment. This level of detail is commendable and likely contributes to a more immersive agricultural simulation experience for players.

The incorporation of weather stations for accurate forecasts, along with the requirement for the Realistic Weather mod, adds another layer of realism and complexity to the gameplay. Additionally, the availability of instructional resources like installation instructions, readme files, and a tutorial video by WelshSimFarmer facilitates a smooth user experience for players looking to integrate this mod into their gameplay.

The continual improvement through version updates, such as adjusting the number of days with precipitation for each region using a new formula in v1.2.0.0, ensures that the mod stays up to date and refined based on user feedback and ongoing research.

Overall, Realistic Temperatures – Canada v1.2 appears to be a valuable addition to the FS25 modding community, offering a more nuanced and dynamic weather system that enhances the agricultural simulation experience in the Canadian regions. Your transparent approach to explaining the data-driven methodology behind the mod development further reinforces its credibility and authenticity. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more updates and enhancements in the future!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top