

It has found its way into the LS 25.
Version 1.2.2.0 Beta
Minor bug fixed
Some other adjustments made
It’s still a beta version!!!
I’ve deleted the traffic on some streets because I have to redo them first. THE VILLAGE IS JUST A PLACEHOLDER.
I know that not everything is right….. but I’m still working on it…. and don’t be mad at me, people, but I don’t create the fields in the editor, I create them in the game
With that in mind, have fun
Hello everyone
This map has been known for a very long time, it is now in beta status for the LS25.
I am currently creating the fields and some other things as soon as I have time.
It is playable.
I will upload a savegame with all the things installed…. but this requires mods, as it is still in beta they are not anchored and I will not post all the links here
You can also play it without them
Have fun testing
You can use savegame.
- Authors / Credits
- ralle19807
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/1g8w56691it7/FS25ModMap.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive