

Thanks to jmf for creating this mod for FS22, I’ve now converted it for FS25.
tmr price 15 000$
Many different options for rations. Load chaff and grass into the silos using the NH F62B Blower, with the option to load maize into the Harvestore, like high moisture corn. Can drop bales of hay into the mixer as well, or load chaff or grass into the mixer with a loader. Sorry, no option to load silage into the mixer
credit goes to jmf, I just converted it.
rate the mods and say if there are any errors
V1.0.0.1
– I fixed the bullet trigger.
– I fixed the mod icon and store icon.
- Authors / Credits
- ElliotModding, jmf modding
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/wt85pvxtruke/FS25_TMRMixer.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive