



Today I share the Peugeot Partner II of the National Gendarmerie (only available on PC). This mod is a retraining of FS19 produced by the group “Autoroute du 19” (Crédit). I obviously obtained all the necessary authorizations.
“Theonbt” (credit) fully reworked it on FS22, then I converted it to FS25. We have also worked on textures in order to adapt them to the quality and beauty of FS25 (UDIM).
Features:
– Functional beacons
– 2 specific tones of the French gendarmerie
– Activable protective lights at the back of the ramp
- Authors / Credits
- Kaymara, TheoNBT, Les Autoroutes du 19
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/50wbi0baupfw/FS25_PeugeotPartnerGN.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive