Some of you probably still know our bale and pallet storage from the LS22.
As the original standard storage unfortunately doesn’t work properly, I have converted this storage for you. Until the new GE is available, it is a small and quick emergency solution.
Currently included in the package:
Easy Shed shelter as a pure bale storage facility
Small Hörmann wood shelter bale and pallet storage facility
Hörmann large hangar (bulk goods hall) as a pure bale storage facility
Large Hörmann hall as a pure pallet storage facility with shelves.
I hope you have fun with my emergency solution.
Important! This is a conversion without GE. When the new GE is available for download, I will rework the package again!
- Authors / Credits
- Mach1--Andy
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/0wr7tj4i3h37/FS25_ObjectStoragesLE.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive