Thank you for sharing the details about the FS25 mod V1.0.0.4 you have converted from FS22. It's great to see the improvements and changes you have made. Increasing the modDesc version is important for compatibility and proper functioning within the game.
The adjustments you made to the BobyB wooden gilding screws by changing the diffuse color to 1,1,1 will likely enhance the visual appearance of the mod. The price adjustment to €9700 and the various capacity options ranging from 12000 l to 28000 l provide players with a variety of choices to suit their needs.
The configurations for wheel, color, and design are also valuable additions, offering customization options for players to make the trailer suit their preferences.
If I come across any errors or issues with the mod, I will be sure to provide feedback. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more of your mods in the future!