FS25 Meridian TL 12-39 v1.0

  • Thread Author
meridian-tl-12-39-v1.0-1.jpg


Hello I changed the basic TL1239 conveyor on the 25th because I found its tiring that you could not put hay in it and I found the other screws are too big. With this screw you to load anything.

Price: $ 14,500
Speed 5km/h
 
Authors / Credits
ElliotModding
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/7qg2u3if5n75/fs25_TL1239.zip.html
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top