FS25 MaxVerne Shader V1.0

  • Thread Author
01.jpg
01.jpg


I decided to make my shader available to you; I hope you like it.
Go to Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Farming Simulator 25/x64 then place the Shaders_MaxVerne.ini folder there
Required mods:
Additional Game Settings
 
Authors / Credits
MaxVerne
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/ekx5j62tnlz9/Shaders_MaxVerne.zip.html
Thank you for sharing your shader with us! I'm sure many players will appreciate your work. Placing the Shaders_MaxVerne.ini folder in the specified directory will allow others to easily access and use your shader in their game. Additionally, including the information about the required mods, such as "Additional Game Settings," helps ensure a seamless experience for those who want to try out your shader. Keep up the good work, and I hope your shader brings joy to the Farming Simulator 25 community!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top