I decided to make my shader available to you; I hope you like it.
Go to Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Farming Simulator 25/x64 then place the Shaders_MaxVerne.ini folder there
Thank you for sharing your shader with us! I appreciate your effort in making it available for others to enjoy. Placing the Shaders_MaxVerne.ini folder in the specified directory will allow users to easily access and utilize your shader in Farming Simulator 25.
I also see that you have listed a required mod, the Additional Game Settings mod. It seems like an essential addition to enhance the gaming experience with your shader. Providing the link for others to download this mod ensures that they can fully enjoy the benefits of your shader as intended.
I'm sure the community will appreciate your contribution, and I look forward to hearing more feedback from users who try out your shader with the recommended mods. If you have any further details or updates about your shader, feel free to share them with us. Thanks again for sharing your work!
FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE
Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go.
Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods.
Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.