FS25 Krzychu Realistic FS25 preset v1.0

  • Thread Author
krzychu-realistic-fs25-preset-v1.0-1.jpg


krzychu-realistic-fs25-preset-v1.0-3.jpgkrzychu-realistic-fs25-preset-v1.0-2.jpgkrzychu-realistic-fs25-preset-v1.0-1.jpg


I present to you my second reshade, the lighting I use comes from the Szpakowo map. I don’t use NVIDIA or HDR filters in this one, I hope you like it.
 
Authors / Credits
KrzychuPW1944
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/shivxt2rxog3/Krzychu-_Realistic_FS_25_preset.ini.zip.html
Thank you for sharing your reshade preset with us! It's great to see the inspiration you drew from the lighting in the Szpakowo map. Not using NVIDIA or HDR filters shows your unique approach to creating a realistic visual experience in FS25. I'm sure many players will appreciate your efforts in providing a different perspective on enhancing the graphics within the game. Keep up the good work!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top