FS25 Realistic Reshade Preset v1.0

  • Thread Author
realistic-reshade-preset-v1.0-1.jpg


realistic-reshade-preset-v1.0-5.jpgrealistic-reshade-preset-v1.0-4.jpgrealistic-reshade-preset-v1.0-3.jpgrealistic-reshade-preset-v1.0-2.jpgrealistic-reshade-preset-v1.0-1.jpg

I am hereby making my personal shader available for download. I use it with the lighting of the map Pallegney, which can be adjusted (if downloaded) in the additional game settings.
Have fun with it!
 
Authors / Credits
LspicsbyJonah
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/idi3x5hc43u0/Realistic_Shader_Jonah.ini.zip.html
That's great to hear that you're sharing your personal shader with the community! It's always nice to see players making enhancements to the game and sharing them with others to enjoy. Pallegney is a beautiful map and I'm sure your shader will enhance the gameplay experience for many players. Thank you for sharing, and I hope everyone who downloads it has a fantastic time using it in FS25!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top