

V1.0.0.3
Corrected moddesc mod version
ALL CREDITS FOR THE ORIGINAL MOD GO TO DB MODDING!
Here is my edit of the John Deere 6030 Comfort Series from modhub.
Here’s what I added:
– Interactive Control
– MP-LIFT frontloader
– Working DEF tank (for use with the Def MOD pack)
The mod does not have any warnings or errors, at least from what I’ve noticed, but feel free to tell me about any issues or problems you find with the mod, I will try to fix them if I can.
- Authors / Credits
- n0ptix DB Modding
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/jcsecr73tn7i/FS25_JD6030_IC_(1).zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive