Power 235
MaxSpeed 63
Price 165000
All parts were adapted to FS25 with blender
color options are working
exhaust option
rain droplets
A few small details in the interior cabin. I know there are a few mistakes, I will fix them in time
NOTE: I can’t run the icon generator application for FS25, so the images are not new, they will be fixed in the 2nd update.
JCB CX3
JCB CX4
crab walk mode
Turning colesion on and off with X
right door left door rear window opens animatedly control group 3
hind arm lengthens and shortens
You can lower the rear support legs to the level you want
When the front bucket is opened, if there is material in it, it is emptied. If it is closed, it is emptied normally.
forklift fork and front bucket tines option
- Authors / Credits
- Meric
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/5obs7lzmnn40/FS25_JCBBackhoeLoader.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive