Gooseneck Trailer Mod For FS25. After creating personal private mods for all of FS22 I decided to release a few of my current projects for FS25. This is a WIP goosneck trailer. Everything functions as expected. The spotlights on the tongue of the gooseneck do function but the way that I mapped them they only work with a vehicle that has it’s lights configured the way I do my personal vehicle mods.
There may be an error here and there in the log. Some PNG textures I still need cleaning up. But, I’ve cleaned it up for the most part. I will update it once I add more to the model.
Next update I plan to have the winch operational with a few other small details.
Chevy 2500 pictured is my personal private mod. It’s still a work in progress and I haven’t decided if I will release to the public.
- Authors / Credits
- Tunkaroo Modding
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/jnea5v7b0op0/TM25_Gooseneck.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive