FS25 GMC C7500 v1.0

  • Thread Author
gmc-c7500-v1.0-1.jpg


gmc-c7500-v1.0-3.jpggmc-c7500-v1.0-2.jpggmc-c7500-v1.0-1.jpg

This mod won’t be starting like they usually do…
As many of you in my Discord Server already know, last night I had some issues with people threatening to leak my mods.
I didn’t want to have to do this, but after seeing that an early version of this mod made its way onto some questionable websites, I felt it was only right to release a proper version myself.
I thought I had handled the situation, but clearly that wasn’t enough.
Rather than letting an unfinished, uncredited mod get passed around, here is the real version of my GMC C7500.
This wasn’t how I originally planned to release it, but I’d rather you all get a clean version from me than a broken one from someone else.
Thank you all for the support, it means a lot.

Now, Back to the mod!
Features: Multiple Frame Options, Color Configurations, Dozens Of wheels, Many configurations for the body work.
Price – $16,000
Horsepower – 300
Top Speed – 75MPH.

Changes:
Added GMC Branding and Logos, Small changes in the i3d, Small Changes to the wheels.
 
Authors / Credits
Sleutjes Modding for the Original mod DTG616 For the GMC Branding M&H Farms for the editing. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed editing it. Maybe Together the community could end the mod leakers.
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/efe33zf6d4tg/FS25_GMC_C7500_Final.zip.html
It's unfortunate to hear that you had to deal with threats regarding the leaking of your mod. It's commendable that you chose to release the proper version yourself to ensure that players receive the mod directly from you in its complete and credited form.

The GMC C7500 mod sounds quite impressive with its various features such as multiple frame options, color configurations, a wide selection of wheels, and numerous bodywork configurations. The price point of $16,000, 300 horsepower, and a top speed of 75MPH also make it a promising addition to FS25.

The added GMC branding and logos along with small changes to the wheels and i3d file show your attention to detail and dedication to delivering a quality mod to the community. Your commitment to providing a clean and complete version directly to your supporters is truly appreciated.

Thank you for sharing these details about the GMC C7500 mod, and it's great to see your perseverance in the face of challenges. Your efforts are valued by the community, and I'm sure many players will enjoy using this mod in their gameplay.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top