

A Ford TW with Firestone tires, a perfect mid-sized tractor for old farms !
Price : 44.000€
Power : 140 – 192hp
Top speed : 30 km/h
THIS IS NOT MY MOD BUT I DO HAVE PERMISSION TO UPLOAD IT SINCE I FIXED ALOT
Falling through floor
OS door had 2 mirrors showing
white and black lights visible so separated them to different variants
Added hubs to front wheels to stop glitch through showing (changed to blue also)
adjusted Mass to stop it tipping over
fixed the Log warnings and errors (now clean log)
removed the wheels what showed hubs with Zero extra tyres
fixed the texture location issue on several textures (cap letter sensitive)
fixed the old weight params warning
removed tyre options what has extra hubs and no tyres
This is by no means perfect I just fixed stuff I could and it is useable now, and people have asked for the fixes I have done
V1.0.0.2
Added Black and white Grill
Removed 1 set of beacons due to clashing with Roof (will work on these in the background tho)
- Authors / Credits
- MattsFarming, theisatron, WholeKFCMenu
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/sw4fdl7kaxlv/FS25_FordTW30.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive