Who ya gonna cry to now, Cornbelt? The 13-year-old did what you couldn’t, and did it better. Get in line, bud.
The Ford TW-20. Fords most beautiful tractor, re-imagined. When I found the original, I was like “yay! a TW for FS25!” but then I realised that it was a mess. a horrible, innacurate, unfinished mess. Which is why I started this project. After weeks of work, I present to you, the FORD TW-20!!!!!
Features:
Better engine sounds
More Engine Configs
New Wheel Configs
An actual cab.
Condition Configs; Abandoned or Clean.
Horsepower – 157-197
Wheels – Standard, RC, Weights, More Weights, Wides, Standard and RC Duals.
Enjoy this mod, and happy farming.
And before you go exploding the comment section with “YoU sToLe ThIs MoD” and “YoU dIdNt GeT pErMiSsIoN tO rElEaSe ThIs” it was free, opensource software. I can do whatever the heckadoodles I want with it, so SHHH
- Authors / Credits
- theisatron
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/ev1ywjbfv0fn/FS25_Ford_TW20.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive