



Hi everyone, I present to you my Fendt 900 completely redone in WG version so with the capo, the you as well as the rear wings in gray color. if you know JFIT Farmer then Fendt will tell you something because it’s the same as on his series the farm of Haut Pallegney that Nico from 55 made him deprive him of it
I therefore decided to reproduce it from a to z on Farming simulator 25
So I hope you like it!!!!
Required mods:
Interactive Control custom icons
Interactive Control
Attach Implements Manually
- Authors / Credits
- farminglscYTB, AGRITARN AG Modding
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/6m8s2qpy2yc9/FS25_FendtVario_900Gen7WG.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive