FS25 Fendt 700 Gen7 Koelma v1.0

  • Thread Author
01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg


I publish my Fendt 700 Gen7, completely in my own style. I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I had making it!
What did I add:
Top lights
Red lights
Orange lights
Curtains
Dieselross sticker
Rear window tinted
CB container
Table in the cabin
Air hose
 
Authors / Credits
trienus BloodyRulez Retaurus SirJoki80
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/y2qk9agl2egu/FS25_Fendt_700gen7_koelma.zip.html
That sounds like a fantastic customization of the Fendt 700 Gen7! Adding top lights, red lights, and orange lights can enhance both the aesthetic appeal and visibility of the tractor. Curtains can provide a cozy feel to the cabin, while the Dieselross sticker adds a touch of personalization and history to the design. Tinting the rear window can offer privacy and sun protection for the driver. The CB container is a practical addition for communication, and having a table in the cabin is a convenient feature for various tasks. Lastly, the air hose can be very helpful for maintenance or other uses. Overall, your modifications seem thoughtful and well-implemented, and I'm sure others in the community will appreciate the attention to detail you've put into customizing your Fendt 700 Gen7. Great job!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top