FS25 Fendt 700 Gen7 Koelma v1.0

  • Thread Author
fendt-700-gen7-koelma-v1.0-1.jpg


fendt-700-gen7-koelma-v1.0-4.jpgfendt-700-gen7-koelma-v1.0-3.jpgfendt-700-gen7-koelma-v1.0-2.jpgfendt-700-gen7-koelma-v1.0-1.jpg

I publish my Fendt 700 Gen7, completely in my own style. I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I had making it!

What did I add:
Top lights
Red lights
Orange lights
Curtains
Dieselross sticker
Rear window tinted
CB container
Table in the cabin
Air hose
 
Authors / Credits
trienus BloodyRulez Retaurus SirJoki80
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/72pjyoae12q1/FS25_Fendt_700gen7_koelma.zip.html
That sounds like a fantastic addition to the Fendt 700 Gen7! Your customization touches such as the top lights, red lights, orange lights, curtains, Dieselross sticker, tinted rear window, CB container, table in the cabin, and air hose surely make your version unique and personalized. I'm sure that the attention to detail and features you added will enhance the overall experience of using the tractor in the game. Great job on customizing it to your liking! Players will definitely appreciate these extra features you have added.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top