





Here is my conversion of the Erlengrat map.
I tried to mostly leave everything the way it was in FS22.
Just did some minor modifications:
– New buildings for the start farm
– Added some non-buyable cow pastures throughout the map for immersion (other farmers have cows too, you know…)
– Increased animal dealer property size and added animal pens for a more vivid experience.
– Hence, two fields less compared to the FS22 Giants version. (22 fields)
– Slightly modified some field shapes according to the landscape.
– Besides the usual meadow texture, I also added another grass texture that will appear if you sow grass. You can also sow meadow.
This is a BETA there are still some errors:
– I know the ones in the log (without mods), and I will still try to fix them
– Production and Selling points don’t have a symbol yet
– Some PlayerTrigger Symbols are wrong.
– The waterPlane is still ugly and doesn’t create waves yet.
– RockDestruction/DeadTree/TreeTransport missions don’t really work yet.
– The map folder structure isn’t all that cleaned up yet, that’s why the file is a bit larger.
Note:
– Yes you can sell bales at the animal dealer, but the selling point is the unloadSymbol itself and not the ground markers.
– I have not tested all selling points and so on yet.
Please state any errors that you come across in the comment section below.
Feel free to also smack some suggestions into the comment section.
- Authors / Credits
- MrLackofSkill GIANTS Software
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/2edj8ukrns1r/FS25_Erlengrat.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive