

I’ve taken a look at the Claas Xerion Saddle Trac from Giants.
The included DBL display is definitely not an original replica, but it works.
The mod certainly isn’t perfect, but maybe some of you will have fun with it.
What’s been done:
Xerion 4200:
Interactive control installed
Cameras installed
Configurable beacon
Color selection for rims added
Configurable front and rear LED flashers
DBL installed
Configuration for the GPS terminal and GPS receiver
Kaweco Saddle Trac tanker & Kaweco semi-trailer:
Configurable beacon
The default tank color is Claas green, but it can also be configured in Kaweco’s dark green, light green, or orange.
The hoses on the trac tanker also have a small color selection option.
The mod is error- and warning-free.
Unfortunately, I can’t say anything about multiplayer, as I only play single-player.
- Authors / Credits
- Ahnungsloser Dude
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/lq58femr1pik/FS25_claasXerionSaddleTracPack.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive