




Converted from FS22 with the new material system of FS25. This has all the configurations it did in 22.
Starting price: $402,000
Engines: 470,500,540,580,620 (524-692HP)
Wheel options: All Duals, with and without weights
Trelleborg
Michelin
Continental
Mitas
BKT
Vredestein
I may update this with more wheels options but for now I’ll leave it as is. I just want to state that I’m still struggling with exporting with blender/editor, so some water droplets won’t show up on some parts. It’s frustrating but I’m still trying, I do apologize for that part. Other then that I hope you enjoy! Need more red and blue in the game!
Side Note: I did not put the sensors for precision farming on it, I’ll have to do it at a later date.
- Authors / Credits
- -
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/xc05ehcjz22b/FS25_CaseIH_Steiger_Wheeled.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive