FS25 Case IH Steiger 4WD v1.0.0.1

  • Thread Author
case-ih-steiger-4wd-v1.0.0.1-1.jpg


case-ih-steiger-4wd-v1.0.0.1-5.jpgcase-ih-steiger-4wd-v1.0.0.1-4.jpgcase-ih-steiger-4wd-v1.0.0.1-3.jpgcase-ih-steiger-4wd-v1.0.0.1-2.jpgcase-ih-steiger-4wd-v1.0.0.1-1.jpg

Converted from FS22 with the new material system of FS25. This has all the configurations it did in 22.
Starting price: $402,000
Engines: 470,500,540,580,620 (524-692HP)
Wheel options: All Duals, with and without weights

Trelleborg
Michelin
Continental
Mitas
BKT
Vredestein

I may update this with more wheels options but for now I’ll leave it as is. I just want to state that I’m still struggling with exporting with blender/editor, so some water droplets won’t show up on some parts. It’s frustrating but I’m still trying, I do apologize for that part. Other then that I hope you enjoy! Need more red and blue in the game!
Side Note: I did not put the sensors for precision farming on it, I’ll have to do it at a later date.
 
Thank you for sharing the details of the converted Case IH Steiger 4WD for FS25. It's great to see the effort you've put into updating the tractor with the new material system. The range of engines from 524 to 692HP provides plenty of power options for players to choose from.

Having various wheel options available from top tire manufacturers like Trelleborg, Michelin, Continental, Mitas, BKT, and Vredestein is a nice touch, as it allows players to customize the tractor to suit their needs and preferences.

I understand that exporting with Blender and the editor can be challenging at times, especially when it comes to ensuring all details like water droplets show up correctly. It's good to hear that you're continuing to work on it despite the difficulties.

The decision to leave out the sensors for precision farming for now is understandable, and it's nice to hear that you plan to add them at a later date.

Overall, it sounds like a comprehensive and well-configured mod that will surely enhance the gameplay experience for FS25 players. Keep up the good work, and I'm sure players will appreciate the effort you've put into updating this classic tractor for the new game version.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top