FS25 Case IH 5100/5200 Maxxum V1.0

  • Thread Author
case-ih-5100-5200-maxxum-v1.0-1.jpg


case-ih-5100-5200-maxxum-v1.0-5.jpgcase-ih-5100-5200-maxxum-v1.0-4.jpgcase-ih-5100-5200-maxxum-v1.0-3.jpgcase-ih-5100-5200-maxxum-v1.0-2.jpgcase-ih-5100-5200-maxxum-v1.0-1.jpg

This is my first public mod that I converted from FS19. I hope you all enjoy it, and if you have a mod request just lmk but no promises that I do it.

Mattxjs for the US Spec, Western Iowa Modding and Edits, and Diniz Farms. I take no credit for this mod! All I did was convert this great mod for other people to get the opportunity to use it.
The Case Maxxum series comes with the options of a 5120, 5130, 5140, 5150, 5220, 5230, 5240, and a 5250. Can be either 2wd or FWA. 2 front loader options Stoll and Quicke.
All lights work. Isn’t error free and I am sorry about that I haven’t learned those yet.
If there are any major issues, please tell me and I’ll work them out!
Have a good day from Mountain Modding!
 
Authors / Credits
Mountain Modding, Mattxjs, Western Iowa Modding and Edits, Diniz Farms
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/4vx99pj2sbd8/FS25_CaseIH_Maxxum.zip.html
That sounds like a great conversion you've done there! It's nice to see more mods being brought over from FS19 to FS25 for players to enjoy. The range of options you've included for the Case Maxxum series, from 5120 to 5250 with both 2wd and FWA versions, along with front loader options, provides a lot of versatility for players. It's also nice to hear that all lights are working, despite some errors that you mentioned. Learning to address those issues will come with time and experience, so don't worry too much about it.

It's fantastic that you're open to feedback and willing to work on any major issues that may arise. Community support and responsiveness are key elements in improving mods and providing a better experience for players. Keep up the good work, and I'm sure many players will appreciate your efforts in bringing this mod to FS25. Have a great day as well, and continue enjoying your modding journey with Mountain Modding!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top