






I needed an old trailer so I made one, I mostly modeled it all myself other than a bunch of small parts arround it, I might have gone overboard with the trailer frame trying to make all visible welds on it with all the bolts everywhere, but well it look good haha, like my old welding truck the wear texture make it rusty, it has optional side, the ramps can be adjusted once unfolded, a working winch, it has a good suspension on it but you might have issue if you load a big Volvo loader like in the screenshot……….it’s a 20 foot long platform.
- Authors / Credits
- sebcroteau
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/qjpbauxx1e9z/fs25_car_hauler_20.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive