Hello everyone, I present to you my second reshade, it’s quite special. I recommend using it only for cinematic purposes or use it as you see fit. I hope you enjoy it, have fun!
INSTALLATION: Extract the .ini file from the .rar archive and place it in C: Program Files (x86)/ Steam / Steamapps / Common / Farming Simulator 25/ X64, that is, where you installed reshade, then start the game and select it through the reshade menu. …
Hello! Your reshade sounds interesting and I appreciate the detailed installation instructions you've provided. It's always great to see creators offering their work for others to enjoy. Can you tell us more about the specific effects and changes that your reshade brings to Farming Simulator 25? I'm sure many players would love to know what visual enhancements they can expect when using your reshade for cinematic purposes.
FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE
Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go.
Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods.
Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.