Main road routes are connected.
All fields are connected to the main routes.
Animals are connected.
I only made the base, then we did the rest ourselves. Maybe I’ll make changes later (but that’s not for sure)
V1.2
All production and sales points are connected
Fixed all erroneous routes in “AD_Debug”
V1.1.0.0
The farm was connected to the main routes, including the starting silage (BGA)
All carports and garage/parking spaces are connected.
Greenhouses are connected (which are given at the start of the game.)
All routes in the fields with the prefix (Waiting) were also removed – this was probably unnecessary, because the combine does not see anyone at this point.
Over time I will connect sales points and production points.
Required mods:
Autodrive
- Authors / Credits
- B1zaro
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/nadoresxp6ze/Autodrive_JuotcaMap4X_v1.2.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive