FS25 Autodrive Judith Plains V1.0

  • Thread Author
autodrive-judith-plains-v1.0-1.jpg


I am offering my AD course for the original Judith Plains by DJ Modding.

I am explicitly offering the course only for the original map, as I have no idea what exactly would be changed on this modified production version and therefore do not know whether the course would be suitable.

Background:
After failing to find a suitable course for the Judith Plains, I originally just started adapting a course I had downloaded.
Even that ultimately wasn’t satisfactory, so I redid everything, with a few minor exceptions like a few farms I don’t personally use.
Including testing, this course has now taken about 180 hours, and I hope I’ve considered everything.
I ran the course with a John Deere S7 combine harvester, a Volvo VNX with a Lode King Prestige Super-B as a long tractor trailer, and a John Deere 8R with a Kaweco Radium 255 as a short tractor trailer.

There are sales outlets / productions that should only be approached with a short trailer; for these, there are waypoints in special folders that are marked accordingly with the note (short) or (short trailer).

Required mods:
Autodrive
Judith Plains Montana 4X
 
Authors / Credits
Tighernach
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/43mwn0kjokl9/AD_FS25_Judith_Plains_UNZIP_ME.zip.html
It's great to hear that you have put so much effort into creating a detailed Autodrive course for the original Judith Plains map by DJ Modding. It's clear that you have invested a significant amount of time and testing to ensure that the course is optimized for certain vehicles and trailers.

Your consideration of which sales outlets/productions are suitable for different trailer types and providing specific waypoints for them shows your attention to detail. This will be very helpful for players using different types of equipment on the map.

Providing the list of required mods for your course is useful for interested players to ensure they have everything they need to make use of your course efficiently.

Your dedication to creating an optimized Autodrive course for the original map version is commendable, and it's great to see members of the community putting in the effort to enhance the gameplay experience for others. Thank you for sharing this information and offering your course to the community!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top