

Hello everyone, Here are my courses for the Judith Plains Montana 4X.
Not finished yet. There will be updates, but I’m not sure when I’ll have time.
All fields, productions and sales outlets have been retracted.
All fields have at least one target point next to the field and a catch course on the field with at least one exit.
Tested with a tractor and two Farmtech DDK 2400s. Also with a Volvo FH Electric and a Volvo FH16 with a trailer. The American trucks may have problems at intersections.
Combines with header trailers should only be used under close supervision, especially at the dealership. The intersections are sometimes a bit too narrow for such combinations.
By the way, I recommend stopping the train with a mod, otherwise there might be surprises at level crossings.
Currently, the 4-meter intersections are still installed. I’ll replace them with 5 or 6-meter intersections in a later version and also make the streets wider. So far, there haven’t been any problems on the roads, unless you’re driving extra-wide vehicles (Ropa with a cutting device attached, for example). Intersections can cause obstructions if two vehicles want to turn at the same time. The 4-meter intersections are too narrow for that, so the wider intersections are being installed.
The farms haven’t been fully integrated yet. Only the silo and digester from the starting farm, and the silo from the Cooper Creek Homestead, are in operation. The farms will be integrated next.
Please report any bugs or suggestions for improvement. I’ll try to incorporate them.
Have fun on the beautiful map
Required mods:
Autodrive
Judith Plains Montana 4X
- Authors / Credits
- RedGun, Gunther
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/wzvkvak7r4un/AutoDrive_config.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive