





American Farmlands is my interpretation of farming in the small towns and areas around the USA. It is not based on a specific area, but it does offer some typical rural areas as I have experienced them.
This map has not been tested in multiplayer, but I believe it will work just fine. If you use it on a server, let me know how that works for you!
This is a public BETA release, so please report any issues you have on my Discord so I can get them fixed. If you would like to donate to this project, there is a link here for that. As always, this is a project for the community, and I do not require donations for any of it.
There are some buildings in the map that were used from other modders, and they are all listed in the contributors area in the map. Thanks to all the great modders who produce things to make these projects better. Now, Go Farm The Land!
- Authors / Credits
- asylummodding
- Download modification
- https://modsfile.com/vyfsxn594xt8/FS25_AmericanFarmlands.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive