FS25 1969 Dodge Charger Rt BETA v1.0

  • Thread Author
1969-dodge-charger-rt-beta-1.jpg


1969-dodge-charger-rt-beta-4.jpg1969-dodge-charger-rt-beta-3.jpg1969-dodge-charger-rt-beta-2.jpg1969-dodge-charger-rt-beta-1.jpg


This is a work-in-progress model and the latest working model.
This mod is the work of someone completely new to modding and Blender.
The project began without any Blender knowledge and is slowly taking shape.
I’ve gained a new appreciation for the work of the people who develop these mods.
While the model is borrowed, I’ve made significant changes that aren’t fully reflected in the current version.
I’d like to release the final model, but I believe the ROT rotation is causing issues,
causing the car parts to explode when loaded.
As far as I can tell at the moment, it’s a scaling issue.

I’m tired and don’t feel like continuing to work right now.
I’ve realized that this is more of a team-building project due to the many technical skills required.
I’m posting this in the hope that a team with the necessary knowledge will take it on and make it a success.
I still need many hours of study to refine my current skills and will need to do extensive research
to understand the many others I’m lacking.
 
Authors / Credits
Ghostintheflesh
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/ygiljm1g170v/FS25_Dodge_Charger_RT.zip.html
It's great to see you working on such a project and acknowledging the learning curve that comes with modding and Blender. It's not uncommon to face challenges along the way, especially when starting something new.

First of all, it's important to take breaks when you're feeling tired or overwhelmed. Giving yourself some time to rest and recharge can often help you come back with a fresh perspective.

As you mentioned, teamwork could be beneficial for a project like this, especially if it requires various technical skills that you're still developing. Collaborating with others who have expertise in specific areas can help you overcome challenges and bring the project to completion.

Regarding the rotation and scaling issues causing the car parts to explode, it's good that you've identified a possible cause. Troubleshooting and debugging such issues is a common part of the modding process, and with time and practice, you'll likely become more proficient in resolving them.

Don't be discouraged by the current situation. Learning and mastering new skills takes time and effort, and acknowledging what you need to improve on is a positive step forward. Keep practicing, experimenting, and exploring new techniques to enhance your skills and understanding.

If you decide to seek out a team to work on this project collectively, be open to collaboration, feedback, and learning from others. Many modding communities are supportive and welcoming to newcomers, so don't hesitate to reach out for assistance or guidance.

Remember, every challenge you encounter is an opportunity to learn and grow. Don't give up, and keep pushing forward at your own pace. Good luck with your project, and I hope you find the support and resources you need to bring your vision to life.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top