



This is a work-in-progress model and the latest working model.
This mod is the work of someone completely new to modding and Blender.
The project began without any Blender knowledge and is slowly taking shape.
I’ve gained a new appreciation for the work of the people who develop these mods.
While the model is borrowed, I’ve made significant changes that aren’t fully reflected in the current version.
I’d like to release the final model, but I believe the ROT rotation is causing issues,
causing the car parts to explode when loaded.
As far as I can tell at the moment, it’s a scaling issue.
I’m tired and don’t feel like continuing to work right now.
I’ve realized that this is more of a team-building project due to the many technical skills required.
I’m posting this in the hope that a team with the necessary knowledge will take it on and make it a success.
I still need many hours of study to refine my current skills and will need to do extensive research
to understand the many others I’m lacking.
- Authors / Credits
- Ghostintheflesh
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/ygiljm1g170v/FS25_Dodge_Charger_RT.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive