Download latest fs25 misc for Farming Simulator 25 game!
Exhaust Extension V1.0.0.3
This script adds a realistic smoke particle effect to all vehicles. The intensity depends on the engine load and the following situations: – Turning on the engine – Delimbing or cutting a tree – The damage value is high Modders can overwrite values for their vehicles like the overall intensity of the smoke or individual factors and thresholds. Please read the README.txt in order to do this. V1.0.0.3 – Fixed various errors – Added a delay to the effect when starting the engine (default: 1 second, adjustable in the vehicle XML).
AutoDrive Rottumer Island V1.0
This is a simple Autodrive route for Rottumer Island by Marnux. (Kudos for making such an amazing Dutch map!) I use this as a base for my own save, so it is not complete. Only use it if you are familiar with Autodrive and can edit routes. All main roads are connected and small cut-through roads will have a two-way route. It has the main waypoints for locations, sellpoints and productions, but not all farms and no fields. (I only add waypoints to a field if I own it and there is room) Some entrances are very tight due to map design, not all have been tested with trailers, adjust them accordingly. Required mods: Autodrive
Vehicles and Tools FS19 (A-G) V1.0
And here it is! The first vehicle pack from FS19 is ready for the game. It was not an easy job because compared to the FS22 version, the vehicles required more corrections and code changes. And even so, I suspect that I did not manage to catch all the necessary changes. For self-propelled vehicles, I created new sound files based on the template of their counterparts but using the original sound files, so the variety of engine sounds will be poorer than in newer generations due to the number of sounds included in the file. I restored the function of glowing control panels and sometimes I also added something from myself for vehicles that did not have this function implemented (bizon). I also hope that I correctly implemented the AI...
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top