Download latest fs25 misc for Farming Simulator 25 game!
RealGPS Hof Bergmann V1.0
Dear Hof Bergmann players, For all those who want their own RealGPS custom PDA but don’t dare to create one themselves. Handling the file: Please note: This is not a mod and does not belong in the mod folder. Unzip the file after downloading (using 7Zip or WinRar). The unzipped folder contains two files (Overview.dds and RealGPS_Config). Both files should be placed in the following location. Documents > My Games > FarmingSimulator2025 > modSettings > FS25realGPS > Hof Bergmann Required mods: RealGPS Hof Bergmann
Shader Pack ULTIME63 v4.0.1
Hi to you! V4.0.1.0 – Small touch-ups on the rain shader A full pack of 3 shaders, final V4 version, is the final version for real, this blows! (If I don’t find an improvement on my side). V4.0.1 Last retouching … – 1 day shader – 1 Shader of bad weather – 1 night shader A day shader; Based on the good weather, on a big summer sun at 2:30 p.m., really not very greedy losing FPS compared to certain shaders that I downloaded, … With Shader you can go into summer hours, since the night is very clear. A big defect is bad weather … So I made a shader for bad weather. And finally, the incompatibility of my day shader with the night (too clear) so I had to do the night shader … Easy to install; Paste the 3 shaders in back X64 (at half...
AD Course Hof Bergmann v1.0
Here’s the AutoDrive course for the “Hof Bergmann Ver. 1.0.0.0” Hello dear cattle breeders and farmers of Virtual Farming, Here’s another little piece of work from me regarding the AD course. At the request of lovely people who believe in me and value my work, I was persuaded to create the course for the “Hof Bergmann.” This is the result, after just over 75 hours, including test drives. I hope you find what I’ve done somewhat acceptable. To the point: All roads have been re-routed. All field edges (catch lines) have been re-routed. I didn’t add any catch lines to the meadows because it’s not clear where exactly the field edge ends. The approach to each field is a dead end with a waypoint corresponding to the field number. I have...
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top