Download latest fs25 misc for Farming Simulator 25 game!
AutoDrive Hof Bergmann v1.0.0.2
Here is the AutoDrive course for the Hof Bergmann V1.0.0.2 Unfortunately I made a mistake in a backward course (dirty water #7 Ent.) Hence a quick fix for the error I made. Sorry Hello dear cattle breeders and farmers of virtual farming, Here again a little work from me when it comes to ad course. At the request of dear people who believe in me and appreciate my work, let me persuade me to create the course for the “Hof Bergmann”. This is now, the result, which has come out after a little over 75 hours including test drives. I hope you find it somewhat okay what I did there. To the point: All streets were run in All field edges (fishing lines) have been retracted. I did not make fan lines to the meadows because it is not clear where...
AutoDrive Hof Bergmann v1.0.0.1
Here is the AutoDrive course for the Hof Bergmann V1.0.0.1 Hello, here is a small update for the Bergmann Court Court. – Here and there a few smaller optimizations in curves. (because of collision recognition) – Surse water withdrawal (ent.) Places added – Straw bearing corrected on the farm [withdrawal (ent.) And delivery (Anl.)] I’m sorry about the straw warehouse that I didn’t recognize it as a straw warehouse. Greetings from the_marc Hello dear cattle breeders and farmers of virtual farming, Here again a little work from me when it comes to ad course. At the request of dear people who believe in me and appreciate my work, let me persuade me to create the course for the “Hof Bergmann”. This is now, the result, which has come out...
Shader Pack ULTIME63 v4.0.2
V4.0.2.0 – Minor adjustment for the night shader – Addition of a big up for the team: thank you, good work to you! A full pack of 3 shaders, final V4 version, is the final version for real this blow! (If I don’t find an improvement on my side). V4.0.2 Last little touch -up … I had to change the format of the photos, the rendering is a little different, in terms of quality but especially colors. -1 day shader -1 Shader of bad weather -1 night shader A day shader; Based on the good weather, on a big summer sun at 2:30 p.m., really not very greedy losing FPS compared to certain shaders that I downloaded, … With Shader you can go into summer hours, since the night is very clear. A big defect is bad weather. So I made a shader for bad...
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top