Download latest fs25 misc for Farming Simulator 25 game!
Homemade front weight pack V1.0
My self-made front weight pack is now available to you, the 2 are built according to the original RL weights Configurations: – Color choice – rope – Warning stripes Since I’ve tried to get the weight into the modhub a few times now, but it always doesn’t work because of new little things and it’s been taking a long time now, here it comes, I hope you like the weight and have fun. LG Daniel 😉
Productivity deactivated v1.2
Skips the productions This script ensures that all productions are initially off when you buy them, not on as in the LS25 basic game. Version 1.2.0.0 – Updated modDesc to the latest version – Minor fixes for Patch 1.3 Version 1.1.0.0 – ModDesc updated – Minor fixes for Giants update Version 1.0.0.2 – ModDesc updated – Fix to latest update Version 1.0.0.1 – modDesc increased – Small fixes
Autodrive Judith Plains V1.0
I am offering my AD course for the original Judith Plains by DJ Modding. I am explicitly offering the course only for the original map, as I have no idea what exactly would be changed on this modified production version and therefore do not know whether the course would be suitable. Background: After failing to find a suitable course for the Judith Plains, I originally just started adapting a course I had downloaded. Even that ultimately wasn’t satisfactory, so I redid everything, with a few minor exceptions like a few farms I don’t personally use. Including testing, this course has now taken about 180 hours, and I hope I’ve considered everything. I ran the course with a John Deere S7 combine harvester, a Volvo VNX with a Lode King...
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top