Download latest fs25 misc for Farming Simulator 25 game!
Signaling bar V1.0.0.4
Hello everyone today I am posting the mod for FS25 Barriere AGRIFOREST taken from the FS19 version which I am not able to post it, and so I am releasing it for FS25, others will arrive in a future update and if you have any ideas let me know in the comments. for more information see the attached photos thank you and good luck to all. Good evening or hello to all, Today a little extra for our Farmer Friends, French or neighboring countries. I wish them a Happy New Year 2026, and I hope that their Fights will pay off and that the life of the Earth becomes peaceful again…..HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. V1.0.0.4 – Added 5 Special Barriers “Our French Farmers Happy New Year 2026†– A big thank you to AGRITARN for the Flags.
Stiff Belts V1.0.0.1
Updated new settings in the lua to no effect smaller items like pallets and bales. Tired of loads shifting mid-haul? RMC StiffBelts fixes that. This mod replaces floppy straps with rigid tension belts that hold your gear exactly where you put it. Works on pallets, equipment, and even logs — no XML edits, no setup, just install and haul. Stable, lightweight, and built to stop the bounce for good.
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top