Download latest fs25 misc for Farming Simulator 25 game!
BUG ModManager V1.0.3.1
I was looking for a Mod Manager because I needed one. Actually, there’s only one Mod Manager on the market, but my antivirus software detects a malicious file. So I decided to create one myself. I have almost no coding knowledge, so I thought the most logical thing to do was to create one with AI assistance. I created this software with the help of Gemini and Claude. Everything works fine for me. I’m publishing it so others can benefit from it. There may be some shortcomings, and you can point out your requests. I’ll try to fix and add to it in my free time. Currently, the only problem is that it’s a bit slow, but as I said, it worked flawlessly for me, and I will continue to use it. Technically, it works with the storeData data in the...
Animated Axe v1.0
This axe mod works similarly to a chainsaw, but instead of a rotating chain, it uses a realistic chopping animation. The axe swings and strikes the tree repeatedly, making the woodcutting process feel much more natural and immersive than other axe mods available so far. You can cut down trees using the left mouse button. Compared to a chainsaw, the axe is much cheaper, but also slower, providing a more balanced and realistic early-game option. Realistic chopping (swinging) animation Functions like a chainsaw, but with manual axe strikes Left mouse button to cut trees Slower than a chainsaw, but more affordable Price: 500 € Perfect for players who want a more realistic and immersive forestry experience.
Fresh V0.6
Fresh adds shelf life to your products – crops age over time and will spoil if not sold or used! V0.6 Added age distribution HUD: colored freshness bars when near placeables and vehicles Added a toggle in Settings to enable/disable age distribution display Fixed freshness display to show per fillType Fixed expiration info only showing for perishable fillTypes Fresh brings perishable products to Farming Simulator 25. Your harvested crops, processed goods, and baled forage now have realistic shelf lives. Fresh vegetables spoil quickly, while canned products and grains last much longer. Bales of grass spoil within days, while silage stays fresh for months. Plan your logistics carefully – leave produce or bales sitting too long and they...
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top